Friday, June 1, 2007

June 1st Theme Day: View From a Bedroom | Permalink

This view from bedroom's balcony in my apartment in the middle of night (1:00 AM). In clear day the lake Erie should be a nice view from balcony, even just a tiny horizon in sight.

There are 87 blogs participating in this theme day:
Seattle (WA), USA - Manila, Philippines - Albuquerque (NM), USA - Singapore, Singapore - Toruń, Poland - Baton Rouge (LA), USA - Seoul, Korea - Saint Paul (MN), USA - Vantaa, Finland - Madison (WI), USA - Saarbrücken, Germany - Cleveland (OH), USA - Chicago (IL), USA - Cottage Grove (MN), USA - Omaha (NE), USA - Bellefonte (PA), USA - Melbourne, Australia - Stockholm, Sweden - Grenoble, France - Lubbock (TX), USA - Boston (MA), USA - Arradon, France - Hyde, UK - Joplin (MO), USA - Kyoto, Japan - Tokyo, Japan - Kansas City (MO), USA - Naples (FL), USA - Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina - Manila, Philippines - Sydney, Australia - Stavanger, Norway - Bucaramanga (Santander), Colombia - London, UK - Chandler (AZ), USA - Nelson, New Zealand - Singapore, Singapore - Hamburg, Germany - Sydney, Australia - Tenerife, Spain - Moscow, Russia - Lyon, France - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Villigen, Switzerland - Anderson (SC), USA - Oslo, Norway - Evry, France - Hayle, UK - Mumbai, India - Kitakami, Japan - Wassenaar (ZH), Netherlands - Menton, France - Monte Carlo, Monaco - Los Angeles (CA), USA - Cypress (TX), USA - La Antigua, Guatemala - Paderborn, Germany - San Diego (CA), USA - Ampang (Selangor), Malaysia - Madrid, Spain - Lyon, France - Selma (AL), USA - Shanghai, China - Baziège, France - Cologne (NRW), Germany - North Bay (ON), Canada - Rotterdam, Netherlands - Stayton (OR), USA - Sharon (CT), USA - Austin (TX), USA - Hong Kong, China - Trier, Germany - Joensuu, Finland - Paris, France - Greenville (SC), USA - Wailea (HI), USA - Budapest, Hungary - Cork, Ireland - Bastia, France - Vancouver, Canada - Brookville (OH), USA - Jakarta, Indonesia - Mainz, Germany - Minneapolis (MN), USA - Zurich, Switzerland - Torino, Italy

Labels: ,

25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that fog? WOW

June 1, 2007 at 2:46 AM  
Blogger Dsole said...

what a huge view you have! i can't imagine on a clear day! you're so lucky... I'd be amused all day there

June 1, 2007 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger Olivier said...

belle photo, cette vue dans le brouillard, superbe bravo


beautiful photograph, this sight in the fog, superb cheer

June 1, 2007 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

What a spectacular view!

June 1, 2007 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger lv2scpbk said...

What a wonderful view. Nice.

June 1, 2007 at 6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great shot. I like it a lot.

Wouldn't it be different if you woke up in my house and looked out the bedroom window? My site shows what you would see.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo
My Photography

June 1, 2007 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

I love both: view and photo. Then that fog make everything special !

June 1, 2007 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oooo. you live right in the city centre?

Nice lights.

Happy Theme Day!

June 1, 2007 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Foggy and dark, unexpected but very beautiful.

June 1, 2007 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger iBlowfish said...

Hi All,
Thank you for all your comments. Well, yes it was foggy morning. Happening sometimes in Cleveland, I just lucky enough to captured it. In clear day the view just like typical downtown, with all buildings, almost no trees.

June 1, 2007 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Where is the clear sky ?
Where are the trees ?
No it's a joke ;-)
Great foggy picture.

Happy DP Theme Day.

June 1, 2007 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

That is an amazing view!

June 1, 2007 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger alice said...

Nice photo but I hope the weather will be finer this weekend!

June 1, 2007 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Awesome!

June 1, 2007 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Wow! That shot of the foggy night city is so beautiful! I think I might prefer this to the view of Lake Erie. Maybe you can show us that when a clear day comes.
-Kim

June 1, 2007 at 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture what a view! Looks like it may be a better day tomorrow eh?

June 1, 2007 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Jilly said...

What an amazing view. Love the photo you created in the fog.

June 1, 2007 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Ben Nakagawa said...

All I experienced the view like this is high-raised Hotel room. Great view, it must be interesting to watch how the fog is coming and go, or are you already used to or enough of them?

June 1, 2007 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Impressive view from your window. I would love the see the view during a clear day.

How did you like Elmhurst? I'm in Long Island City, near Astoria.

June 1, 2007 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Nice one!
What floor are you on?

June 1, 2007 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger iBlowfish said...

Guys,
Thank you for all comments, I really appreciated all of them. To answer all questions:

Ge: Thank you for adding my blog. I'll keep you posted in case any changes.
Kim: I'll post some of the picture on clear day, someday.
Ben: I kinda used to it I guess, since this occurance happend all the time during spring, summer or fall. And I think i've never enough of them.
Ming: Elmhurst? well you know just like other boroughs in NYC. Never sleeps.
Susan: I am in 17th floors. Better view I guess to the one who live in lower floors.

June 1, 2007 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I'm replying to your comment about the crape myrtle tree on the Selma, Ala., Daily Photo. Not every neighbor has this tree, but it is very common here. It blooms in summer, and some of the ones with white blossoms are blooming now. This one will have deep pink blossoms that bloom in July. I have a photo of some white ones that I will post soon, and I'll repost this tree when it blooms. Thanks for visiting my blog!

June 2, 2007 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Dina said...

wow city buildings !! I dont have any of those infront of my bedroom, come by and see if you like.

June 2, 2007 at 1:54 AM  
Blogger Martel said...

I like much the photographs with fog. holds is very beautiful

This Weekend, I propose on my photo blog on Martel. Before and After.
And amusing, I start with Delfour-Couderc drapery, it was the house of the late arrears Grandparent of Olivier (DP Evry)
(A friend, it is him which me advises to make a blog)
My blog photographs on the town of Martel

June 2, 2007 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

what a great urban view!

June 5, 2007 at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home