Thursday, July 26, 2007

My 100th Post - Chicago Watertaxi | Permalink

Yay, I made it to my 100th post. Personally, I am glad that I made it to my 100th post. And not missed a day in my blog. In the other hand my daily photo really have consumed my spare time. Everyday I am thinking what should I post the next day. I know probably some of you feel the same way. I can see in the coming season that I might jitter while the weather change to winter. And taking a picture in freezing temperature is not my favorite time of a day. Anyway, I took this picture from West Wacker Drive in Chicago River from my 1 day tripped to Chicago yesterday. This city is beautiful, with so many places to visit and opportunity to photo. And in downtown Chicago itself many people going to work by bicycle. So it is pretty common to see this bicycles in every poles that standing in streets of Chicago where people chained it up. I wish I had more time in Chicago.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

Is the water really green? Looks like you caught the watertaxi just in time.

Joy
Norwich Daily Photo

July 26, 2007 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger iBlowfish said...

Yes, totally green. I don't live in Chicago so it just made me wonder how come the Chicago river so green.

July 26, 2007 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

love that name wacker drive....just so wacky! congratulations on your 100 post! always love stopping in! safe travels back 'home'

July 26, 2007 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger jeremyDP said...

nice shot. congratulations for this 100th post !!

July 29, 2007 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home