Monday, July 16, 2007

Pigeons and piece of bagel | Permalink

I found these pigeons in corner E. 9 St and Superior Ave. Pigeons were fed with piece of bagel by a homeless who basically lives in this corner every day during summer. While I was taking this pictures, he asked me why I took picture of those pigeons. I told him I've never seen pigeon ate bagel before. Then he told me not to take picture of him. I said ok, no problem. So at the end he asked me for spare of change, I gave him a dollar before we parted. City of Cleveland have tried many times to make ordinace prohibiting panhandling and them approaching people in downtown. But for specific details, I don't quite follow it. Anyway, back to this pigeons. My other posted about pigeon you check right here.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

I think I've seen that group of pigeons at Superior and Ontario on my way to Cleveland Browns Stadium. And I'm sure I've seen the panhandler.

July 16, 2007 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

i have some bagel loving pigeons in my back yard - maybe they are the same ones! and iblowfish bless you for giving the streetguy a buck! I make a point of walking around with a pocketful of change, when I see someone on the street I think 'there but or the grace of god go I'

July 17, 2007 at 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photograph of the pigeons and they are nice colors too. I read your panhandler story and found it interesting.

Abraham Lincoln
Life's Journeys
Brookville Daily Photo

July 17, 2007 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home