Saturday, July 7, 2007

Undeveloped Film | Permalink

I found an old kodak Tri-X undevelop in my old camera bag last night. I think this is from last 2 or 3 years ago. With little D76 developer Solution and Kodak fixer did the trick.

I think this couple in picture are in Edgewater Park. And looks from condition of the beach, it might be early of march or early spring, when snow just melted but the dirt were still hard and solid from cold weather.

I rarely shot with B&W film anymore since I use digital camera in past 2 years. I'll dig somewhere else around apartment, I hope to find some undevelop films just for the sake of inquisitiveness. Happy weekend to you all!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger laurel said...

It's like finding hidden treasure! Very nice shot. I love the composition.

July 7, 2007 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Shorty said...

I found some undeveloped film from my military ball 10 years after the fact. I always thought my sister just lost it.

July 11, 2007 at 2:56 AM  
Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

I love the composition and the typical "too-much" contrast of old B&W film. Great !!!

July 11, 2007 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home